Thread: Wes
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Suprisingly, it was the nasal spray that did the trick. It cleared his sinuses enough to let him sleep. The sleep doc gave it to him before when we found out he had obstructive sleep apnea this fall and that his sinus cavities were too small. Any ephedra or sudo ephrda causes accute mania, so he usually has to suffer through the sinus infections with just anti-biotics. Using the Rhinacort and such kicks out the crap so much faster. And he sleeps!!!

I talked to the pdoc for about half an hour on the phone yesterday. He told me that whenever I need to tweak Wes's meds, that I can just do what I think we need to do and call him for new rx's. Then he got after me for not calling his cell. I told him he needed a private life as much as anybody and that is what his secretary is for. He said that my calling him would never interupt his private life. LOL.

Then we talked about what he was going to do for his birthday and chatted away.

He is so cool.

I find it humerous that most of Wes's appointments with his t and pdoc end up in social hour. Or my listening to their woe's and worries and talking about how to cope . Too funny.

Which is probably why I need my own p and tdocs, but we all have such a fun relationship. It's gonna be sad when the tdoc retires. He's partially retired right now.