Thread: So discouraged
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default NO HE is not dumping you? He just doesn't KNOW!

SOO, He's sending you to someone Who MITE! BE glad! Many other docs would just string you along.... get what I'm saying? That is ONE honest doc!
It IS: that your current doc IS concerned, and has no clue what to do for YOU! Ergo, he's sending you to folks HE trusts that MITE have clues and help you. Don't give up yet. Good person! You mite have found your saviour? I am crossing my fingers that it is so.
Having gone thru what you have? Docs and more docs? Tests? and MORE TESTS? and then? What have you got? Maybe something, Ideally something, or the generic inconclusive [get COPIES!!!!!] and learn.
I truly hope that you can and do get 'lucky' with a clear & Simple diagnosis? I truly also hope that you don't get one of the 'uncurables-merely treatables' such as I have in terms of diagnosis.
Keep faith in YOURSELF, and what you say you have/feel, and how it changes. BE consistent and HOPE from me for the best treatment you can get! Do not discount yourself, or let any doc try to do so! Rebut any doc that tries to denigrate who you are or how you feel! Emotions? Well, DUH? Who wouldn't be 'emotional' with this pain? Ask them what planet they are from?
Geesh! Makes me want to take and use my cane as a weapon! I don't, but it's really REEALLY good to THINK about it at times!
Hugs 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BonDon (11-17-2010), malawigirl08 (11-18-2010)