View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Let us know how you are feeling.....

Doghot,....I hope you get on here after you come home with the trial implant in place so you can let us know how you are feeling and any questions you may have. When you first get home from the hospital you'll want to probably just take it easy and lay on ice....but you'll have a TON of tape all over your back to keep everything secured.
But if you get a 3 day trial, try to do things around your house and be active, so that you'll be able to tell if the unit is going to benefit you and allow you to do the things that the pain is keeping you from doing.
If your Dr advises anything otherwise, then by all means don't take MY word....I'm just sharing the average trial expectations......

Your Dr is the top dawg, so do whatever HE instructs. Don't let anything we say go against what your healthcare team says to you. They know your medical history and you may have circumstances which vary from what we've encountered.

HEY JACKIE! Wanted to ask you if your stimulation reaches down to your feet? I didn't realize you had neuropathy in your feet. I knew about the legs, because you and I are very similar in our pain issues......but doghot would be looking to get relief directly to his feet.

I have high hopes for you Lonnie!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-13-2010)