View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Thank you. That is like Dr Kirkpatrick in Tampa he says he uses higher doses I think and why it is op. I am so glad you are happy with your care. I too have seen so many doctors in many states and why I am skeptical. Sorry to sound negative. I just often wonder if basically everyone who enters these clinics would be suggested the same treatment yet as we can see just from this post we all respond differently. I am glad you feel Dr R is honest I think that is so important. Anyhow thank you again and I hope you feel better.
Hi All,

Just to clear up why Dr. Richman does not do boosters. The reason is the hospital's IRB will not allow him/them to. At one point they where going to begin the process but just never went through with it. Also Dr. Schwartzmen is a Neurologist and Dr. Richman is a Anestiologist Specializing in Pain Managment.

I have meet other doctors in that building who share a different perpective on Ketamine. I think alot demends on where your at with your RSD ,if you can handle the procedure, that's the reason for the physc. evals., cardiologist and such. So there's alot that demends if they recommend it. I have heard of Dr. Richman telling people he did not think it would work for that particular person yet they still wanted to do it.

Pain Free Day for all. My 16 year old just got her permit yesterday and we just drove all over what a experience. I don't remember this with my son?

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote