View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, osteroarthitis, Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease, Meniere's and a blood disorder HTLV II. There's more but that's enough for now. I found out about my blood disorder while givng blood during a blood drive at work in 1987. since then I have been diagnosed with a number of autoimmune syndromes/diseases. I believe there is a connection between all or at least most of them.

I have asked my PCP for a referral to see a rheumatologist, we'll see what happens with that. I'm housebound and have been for a few years. Oh, I can go to the store and doctor's appointments but much more than that causes great anxiety. If I need to go more than a few miles, I have to ahve someone drive me. If not, I go into a panic attack and that's not a good place to be when you're out in the middle of nowhere trying to get somewhere.

Anyway, I was hoping to find people of like problems to talk with about them. The symptoms what process they did to find out for sure what those symptoms lead to etc... I'm seeing some real interesting stuff here and will probably stay on for a bit to find out more.

I'd really like to find anyone who has the blood disorder HTLV II. If you do, please let me know so that I won't feel so alone with this thing.
hollymm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote