View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 04:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't really wonder about anything right now... but want to give lots of to my dear friend BMW. <3 Wish I had more to say or do that would make things better, but I am so sorry for your loss.

I want to thank those of who have wondered about me and the surgery. I am in a lot of pain and am having a rough day... but as some of you know, I really don't feel up to talking about things publicly here. I am looking for a new 'home' where I am more comfortable talking, BUT I do think about my friends here very often... and I still check my messages when I can and try to read to see how others are doing. I'm very thankful for the friends I have made here. =)

Actually, I do wonder... I wonder how a doctor can state that having a SCS implant is a dinky thing and there should be no additional pain. Alright... so having bone taken out of me and foreign objects placed inside of me... some incisions and lots of sore muscles and such is NOT normal with surgery? I think not. Surgery is surgery and having bone removed is no picnic. I wonder how some doctors got a degree when they seem to say such silly things that make me wonder if they ever attended medical school. Thankfully, it was just the on call doctor and my doctors are all very caring and understanding, so I am thankful for that.

I'll be around more when I'm feeling better, but again--mostly in private messages. Feel free to contact me that way.

to all.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-14-2010), Alffe (11-13-2010), barbo (11-13-2010), Burntmarshmallow (11-18-2010)