View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddawn600 View Post
Probably a silly question but have you tried Claritin instead? If I remember right, they're two different meds, maybe you'd find the other more helpful?
Hi Ada,

I do not have allergies but my husband has suffered moderately all his live, would just take benedryl or something and it would subside.. But this year starting around March he just got so bad. They did the testing and of course they say your allergic to everything,dust, mold, grass all that kind of stuff. His numbers did come back high. And for the first time in his live they did give him a allergy shot. It helped but not for to long. But I have heard from so many people this year of how worse there allergies are. They did say to stay away from nasal sprays except for straight saline, they said the nasal sprays can be dangerous and have the opposite effect if you use them to often. What makes it worse for him is that our house is in the woods and lakefront, but we been here for 11 years and it effected him but not like this year. ????Hope you feel better..

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-14-2010)