Thread: My music...
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you

...for all the encouraging words.I am taking a break from editing another work.My fingers are having "time out" and I am learning to deal with the frrustration.But as I said to someone else...instead of getting my hair off...I am using this time wisely and reflecting and mulling over stuff.Every second is like a precious drop of rain and I try to catch the entire lot!

I am priveleged to share my music with a bunch of folk like you.Yes...I want you to find it pleasurable,of course I do.It means you are kicking my butt into gear to do my little bit for our cause...and your words are driving me.
But most importantly for me,I so hope that the message comes through that PD doesn`t mean we are useless...past our sell by date.
We all have something to offer...just needs a little bit of direction and folk to reinforce that you "CAN do it."
And boy...am I going to DO IT. YOU BET I AM.

My favourite quote..."out of the ashes,rises a perfume"
Not saying that I`m Gucci standard yet,you realise...a long way to go...but if we all find that perfume within us...and use it....boy are we going to be a sweet smelling site.

Thank you so much
xxx
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote