View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 02:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Need help with pain med ideas - have a list

I have posted several times before relating my frustration with excruciating pain from fibromyalgia and RSD . The worst pain is in my lower back where I had an epidural. I am in constant pain in a variety of places due to Dr. interventions which caused more problems and more pain. However,it is my back which is so bad. Unfortunately, no pain meds have ever worked: al opiods, methadone, lyrica (abaoput 40). I have been searching the internet and this site and BT and cme up with some other meds. Anyone know if they may help me. phelobarbytol, kadian, xyre, zyban, relafin, reliquip, mirapex, sodium oxybate, amorbarbit, tizanidine, zineta, keppra, stadol, relaxin, fentora, pallodoone, bupenorphine dextramorphine, namenda, milnacipran, priat/elanCo., ralfinimide, oxytocin, neuroprotin, pramipexose, milnicipran, ketoralac, natlrexopone, aviaz , doxycycline, amitral, zofran, endone, xifaxin, narian, *opana, ralifinaminide, . I know some are for parkinsons and other off label usage. I get sick on acetaminophen so those drugs are out for me unless I take them with anti nausea drug. I am taking this list to my Dr . next week. Since he is out of ideas -I researched and found people using these for pain. Does anyone have any thoughts on these or use them for pain. I am so desperate . I just about get out of bed and am unable to walk outside the house. My back is SO bad.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote