View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Well, you are braver than I am. I certainly couldn't watch a Zombie horror thing with stalking etc, and sleep normally at night! cringe cringe

I think the ending episode was rather lame. No cliff hanger there to keep me interested. It just seemed like more of the same! I suspect tho that Don's new potential wife, doesn't want to be home, but wants a career (unlike Betty). So if there is another season, maybe that is what it may evolve into. He doesn't even "know" Megan very well... (her name is Megan, right? ) And I don't think that his shrink squeeze is going to go quietly into the night either.

Some of the episodes are really good, and others, well, less so.
I do think Jon Hamm will be nominated for best actor tho. He did a good job this season! I think he is the whole show in fact!

I love the nostalgia. We have magazines upNorth, with ads in them with clothes just like they wear on the program!
And I remember all those dresses too myself!

Did you know Jon Hamm has a steady partner (not married yet) ...the gal from Kissing Jessica Stein. (Jennifer Westfeldt). He had a tiny part in that movie!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote