Thread: Guess Who????
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 03:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Guess Who????

Howdy all. It's Mark! Well here I am attempting miserably to dig myself out of my hell. It has been a while (before Christmas) since I spoke to most of you. I am slowly coming back around and I need to get with the program. I am no longer ATallOne - so I am now using this new name. I thinks it fits. I have missed you all tremendously and have thought of you often. But when my bedroom became my sanctuary for so long I really hadn't seen the light of day for a while. Now with everything else I have had to deal with in my life I just find out two weeks ago I am now in the early stages of Parkinson's Disease. Of course, why now? I'm like velcro these days. Throw it at me and if it sticks well than I have it. So I just add it to the list of - hmmmm lets see now - RSD/CRPS, Restless Leg Syndrome, Peripheral Neuropathy, MS, and now Parkinson's. Oh and I am in the middle of a wonderful case of shingles. On my back in the same spot as last year. So I guess this is going to be a annual thing. Yeaaaa!!!!!

For those of you who know I am moving I have not yet. It has been too cold and I have been bed bound. But will be doing so when it warms up soon I hope. I just got shot down on my second round for disability (that's with a attorney). So now they have to drag my dead ***** in front of a judge so he can check my pulse. God I hope I don't get the same one that's keeping Anna Nicole Smith's body on ice or I'll look like hell. Seems a new Legislative Ruling went into effect last August changing the program considerably and just about the only folks getting it now right off the bat are widows/widowers and specal cases. I feel I'm pretty special. I was always told I was special growing up!

Well That's about it for now. I will chat more when I can. Won't be as often as it used to but I will do my very best. Miss you all. I sure do wish I could meet you all someday. It would be the bomb. Chin Up!!!!

Mark
WickedGood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote