Thread: Guess Who????
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time of it. My Mom and Dad both had Parkinsons'. Mom had it earlier in life then Dad got it.

I have told several on here before the way I got my disability is getting a State Rep involved. I sent him a letter explaining my situation of and a copy of my files which I know he didn't read them all but he sent me a letter saying it would be sent to SS and I would here something soon It took me one week from his letter to get my ok on it. You might want to try this.

As far as widows benefits, it hasn't been easy for me. It's took 3 months to get my mess straightened up and I won't know until Feb if it is straightened up or not. They said that the computer had messed it up. Well someone has to run those computers.

I hope you can stick around and get out of the room. I know that feeling also. I have been living in one room of my house. Since Bill passed away I have gotten even worse. It must be what we go through with the illnesses we have. I have tried to figure out which one is causing what and I can't do it. When you have so many and the symptoms overlap then it's nearly impossible.

Hope you start seeing some better days.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote