View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 01:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You guys are the best! Yeah Rrae, I have a wonderfulsupport network here and they ALL abandoned me today My inlaws took oneof the boys and my husband took the other to go run errands and get "out" a little and I am here all by my lonesome! hopefully my pretzels and sprite will last! perhaps I should conserve my pretzels in case there is a delay in someone coming back for me, I have been sharing them with the dog but I think he is on his own now!

By yesterday evenening I was totally spent and physically depleated and I could hardly believe it had only been 24 hours since breaking my legs. My whole body aches, partly fromthe fall and partly from moving between wheelchairand toilet or whelchair and bed-chair, it is an exhausting amount of work! and god blessthem but everytime the kids are close to me they seem to bump into or fall onto my legs (ouch). They sent me home from ER with percocet and it really is not doing much for my pain at all but I suppose a little help is better than not helping at all. I go see the ortho surgeon tomorrow and if my fractures remain "non-displaced" I should be out of the woods as far as surgery goes however if anything has move we will head down a totally different path. I am also scheduled to see my pain dr. for my first of 2 medial branch blocks tomorrow......I will call them in the morning to see what they think about the leg situation.
twinmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-14-2010)