Thread: crying mess
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 02:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie59 View Post
Good grief this week seems to be hitting me hard. I was just on the phone with oldest daughter and decended into tears as I tried to get out the words can I come over today as if she would say no and that it is some big hardship. It is as if I have gone back into my childhood when my life wasnt my own and decisions were out of my hands.

I am so not myself. She is coming to get me and is gonna try to get me the ice cream that my home aid didnt get.

Annie59
I feel similarly...I often wish someone would take care of me. It is a full time job these days just showering, brushing my hair, cooking meals, etc...and when I am feeling at my best I do the grocery shopping and try to do something fun with my kids. (I haven't really cleaned my house other than what had to be done for over a year now ) It is amazing how these things just happened without thinking about it before MG, and now it seems like every moment of my life is spent doing basic taking care of me and my kids. It is so hard asking for help...but sometimes we need to.

I love ice cream! If I lived nearby I'd bring some to you.

I do understand what you are going through.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote