View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 03:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can thank (((Pooh))) for starting this new wonder thread .... and tell you all I was away from the computer enjoying some heart-warming family times...

I wonder how sad I am to hear of your loss (((Marshmallow)))... I, too, had a phone call from my sis to tell me our Mom had passed away in her sleep... it is a rock-your-world experience

I wonder that so many of us here have lost our moms... and dads ....

I wonder that our leaves are still falling ... and that our city still can afford the cost of picking up leaves is they are in bio-degradable brown bags (which you buy).

And, at the same time, I wonder... if the city weren't picking up leaves, perhaps some hungry children might be fed ...

I wonder if I appreciate hearing the differences in our worlds...

I wonder if I can give Smae a gentle hug as I, too, wonder how a doctor can possibly understand the pain you are feeling! I must say I was happy when after having 2 c-sections, my doctor had to have one, too! great to hear from you!

I wonder how I'm sorry I missed saying happy b-day to the Kid! I know Mommy Duck will pass on my best wishes!

I wonder at how long it takes me to catch up on things when I've been busy with loving my Grand-Addy... Gosh, you should see the cyclone that hit my living room!

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-15-2010), barbo (11-14-2010), Burntmarshmallow (11-18-2010)