View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 05:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Mirapex Side Effects

Hello Mamafigure,

Well, I do have double, even triple vision—mostly corrected with glasses. But this vision problem is a direct result of the brain surgery for the clipping on my aneurysm. My night vision is also poor (I’m 51), but does seem worse since brain surgery. I’ve never had any kind of vitreous detachments, or other unusual problems with vision except a great loss of vision in my right eye, before any diagnosis of aneurysm was made, which was likely caused by the aneurysm itself causing some damage.

I never spoke to a doctor about RLS, but I had it off and on mildly. It was bothering me in the months before the Mirapex, so I suppose it addresses that as well. Might as well get some extra use from all this work taking it...

I’m sorry to hear of your recent health issues, it’s hard dealing with multiple concerns. Hang in there if you have to go to the hospital later; after years there in Pediatrics with my daughter, I learned the adults section is not nearly as user friendly. If you have to go in the future, I hope you meet some kind nurses and staff to lighten your stay.

I’m not familiar with Parkinsonism from a viral cause vs. Parkinson’s, have only seen brief mention of it.

I wish you well with your current concerns.

Take care,
Polliwog
Polliwog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote