View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 01:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cats View Post
Thank's for the reply.I have been cleaning offices for about 8 years.from 2000 to 2008.I usually only worked about 5-6 hours a day.I have not worked since december of 2008.My injury happend in 1994 and my first x rays were taken in 2002.the new xrays and mri are from a few months ago.I also have a history of headaches and migranes.I am going to be 48 in february 2011.I would like to work a few hours a day is that possible if you are eligable for SSDI? I never asked for pain meds because they make me feel sick last month the doctor gave me tramadol but I wont take them. I thought about calling Binder and Binder. What do you think?
I agree with the folks that posted before me that you cannot work while you are applying for SSDI. I suffer from several psychological disorders and could not work because of them so I hired Binder and Binder from the very start of my case. My case was sever enough that they took my case and helped me throughout the process of applying for ssdi and I was approved on my first try. Best of luck to you.
Shellback is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote