View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 04:32 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

What a dang hastle it is, getting me from here to there...dressing, getting in and out of car, blah blah blah.. DD had to bring the 4 & 5 yr olds, because her DH has the flu, So that was an added stress. I can't believe how well they behaved.

The Doc said I am in such good health, that he didn't even see the need to do bloodwork. I think he was just ultra busy and passed on it, but I have been well (making the sign of the cross and knocking on wood)

Chose not to get the flu shot, so praying that wasn't a bad idea. Since the flu bug may be running through my Family, I'm exposed and was thus afraid of the shot? Oh well.

He said a teenager would be happy with my BP and all arteries are clear and moving right along. He said "see ya in 6 months, knowing he wouldn't see me for a year, unless I became sick.

I'm happy to be home in my wittle house wiff my wittle doggie and boy, was he happy to see me.

TH TH TH That's all folks.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (11-15-2010), debw (11-15-2010), Dejibo (11-15-2010), Kitt (11-15-2010), Kitty (11-15-2010), PolarExpress (11-15-2010)