Thread: Bad flare
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 08:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Bad flare

Okay...so I've been pretty proud of myself these last few months...working full time, on my feet for long stretches, etc. I felt like I sort of had a balance between the medications, how much I needed to rest, and how far I could push myself. Then...Thursday night...literally just STANDING there...I got one of those instant flares where I went from my normal 6 on the pain scale to an 11. I had a physical flashback to Feb. when I had to hold on to fixtures to make it from one side of the store to the other. It was BAD. I lucked out (if you can call it that) and had the weekend off. I spent it resting and by this morning I was feeling more or less back to normal (meaning 6/7 on the pain scale). But after a full day of work I'm suffering again.

I guess this means that it's time to go back to the doctor and see where to go from here. I'm just so incredibly disheartened to feel like I am back peddling so fast. And it couldn't happen at a worse time. Guess that's just how it goes sometimes...

Just needed to vent a little...get it off my chest...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote