Thread: crying mess
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 08:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie59 View Post
Good grief this week seems to be hitting me hard. I was just on the phone with oldest daughter and decended into tears as I tried to get out the words can I come over today as if she would say no and that it is some big hardship. It is as if I have gone back into my childhood when my life wasnt my own and decisions were out of my hands.

I am so not myself. She is coming to get me and is gonna try to get me the ice cream that my home aid didnt get.

Annie59
Annie, I hope you got your ice cream! Little things do mean a lot. I'm sorry you've been so down. Being chronically ill really does stink and no matter how we were in the past, sometimes it's hard to be upbeat and even harder to have to depend on others for so much (at least it is for me).

I'm sure your daughter is happy that she is able to help you in any way that she can. I know I feel good when I am able to help out a family member or friend.

Hang in there.

PS What kind of ice cream did you get? I noticed the stores here already have the pepermint ice cream in stock for the holidays. Yummy!
shalynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote