Thread: Nerve ablation
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Rf something/nerve Block

Hello Everyone! Newbie here , I had the nerve block done on my back about a year and half ago , and let me tell you its back with a vengence!!! I saught out new pain doc Here in Bluffton SC and they got me doing beginners pt. After stinulating my back with the tens unit, my shingles is off the chart! Two hours after taking pain meds,thats (2/7.5)muscle relaxer and 80mg celexa,The pain is back within two hours, and now the RF whatever nerve block in lower back and nerve injection they done in my left hip last summer have both got me about to loose my mind< I have very high tolerence to pain and have sever anxiety of doctors because of all I have been through , icluding them almost killing me , putting me on seizure meds aprox 4 or 5 years ago that caused me gran mal seizures and was told I have a brain tumor , which was later discovered was an old injury and the meds were causing my seizures. Now you tell a doctor that and the name of the meds and thier like" thats seizure meds ",, Yep thats what I said :and it caused me severe seizures! ,, SO TELL ME IF THE DOCTOR S WONT LISTEN TO YOU HOW THE HECK DO YOU EVER GET TREATED CORRECTLY , YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE PAIN MEDS OR BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT BUT THEY PUT U THROUGH SO MUCH BULL CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN , WHAT THE HECK IS LEFT , HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS ARE FAILING BECAUSE OF ALL THE UNNESSARY SO CALLED TREATMENTS AND TREATING EVERYONE ALIKE , THOUGH EVERYONE OF US ARE DIFFERENT . WE HAVE DIFFERNT GENES DONE DIFERENT WORK , LIFE DIFFERENT LIVES , WERE RAISED DIFFERENT IN DIFFERENT PLACE OF THE WORLD,,, HECK THE WATER ALONE WHEN YOU TRAVEL FROM STATE TO STATE CAN AFFECT YOU , SO WHERE THE HECK DOES THIS STOP,, i PRAY i CAN FIND FRIENDS HERE,, NO NE UNDERSTANDS A PERSON AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH UNTIL THEY THEMSELVES HAVE LIVED IT OR DANG CLOSE TO IT ,,GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU !
Tamedblnde is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote