View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Pain ,more Pain, reaccuriing pain , new pain

Hi ya all Newbie here , I had the nerve block done on my back about a year and half ago , and let me tell you its back with a vengence .I saught out new pain doc Here in Bluffton SC and they got me doing beginners PT , after stimulating my back with the tens unit my shingles is off the chart because they put in an area I havent even discussed with the doc yet . I can only deal with one thing at a time. Two hours after taking pain meds It hurts worse and worse through out the day ,and having to take 2/7.5 narcotics along with muscle relaxer and thyroid meds and 80 mg of celexa for depression anxiety ect ,the meds wear off so quickly , and have to wait for a build up before i can start my day of anything , or movement ,ie shower coffee, let dog out to p ect ect well and now the RF whatever nerve block in lower back , and nerve injection they done in my left hip last summer( back in Fayetteville NC) are both me about to loose my mind< I have very high tolerence to pain and have sever anxiety of doctors because of all I have been through , icluding them almost killing me , putting me on seizure meds aprox 4 or 5 years ago that caused me gran mal seizures(This was in Clarksville TN) and was told I have a brain tumor , which was later discovered was an old injury and the meds were causing my seizures. Now you tell a doctor that and the name of the meds and thier like thats seizure meds ,, yep thats what I said and it caused me severe seizures ,, SO TELL ME IF THE DOCTOR S WONT LISTEN TO YOU HOW THE HECK DO YOU EVER GET TREATED CORRECTLY , YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE PAIN MEDS OR BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT BUT THEY PUT U THROUGH SO MUCH BULL CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN , WHAT THE HECK IS LEFT , HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS ARE FAILING BECAUSE OF ALL THE UNNESSARY SO CALLED TREATMENTS AND TREATING EVERYONE ALIKE , THOUGH EVERYONE OF US ARE DIFFERENT . WE HAVE DIFFERNT GENES DONE DIFERENT WORK , LIFE DIFFERENT LIVES , WERE RAISED DIFFERENT IN DIFFERENT PLACE OF THE WORLD,,, HECK THE WATER ALONE WHEN YOU TRAVEL FROM STATE TO STATE CAN AFFECT YOU , SO WHERE THE HECK DOES THIS STOP,, i PRAY i CAN FIND FRIENDS HERE,, NO NE UNDERSTANDS A PERSON AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH UNTIL THEY THEMSELVES HAVE LIVED IT OR DANG CLOSE TO IT ,,GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU ! Ps my husband was working on millitary bases back then and now is medically retired himself and has found a job he loves in trucking , He works third shift so our lives are much different then most ! Night Owls shall we say , so Finding friends is even harder then most .. Oh did I say they have so many different diagnosis that no two docs have said the same thing , the first diagnosis was hypermobility hips, one leg shorter , and insist i have hips fused , but cant get another doc to do it My Hope Lies within My Savior ! He must have a plan for me :ee k:.
Tamedblnde is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote