View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Laugh Sedated discogram

This is my first post ad I have to say that I put off having a discrogram because of all the horid stories I read on the internet. I had mine done yesterday at Select Pain in the Tollway in Dallas. When I got they were all so sweet and on time. They called my name and then I changed into a gown and then they put an iv in with anitibiotlics and wheeled me off to the procedure room. The Doctor Rodrigue was his staff was unblevable supportive and caring. Dr put me asleep to place the needles. Then they woke me up and tested each disc one bu one It hurt for only for 5 seconds maybe. Then did noext dics and next disc and then that I all I remember I guess they put be back asleep to take out needles. I work up near the cat scan and then I went home less than two hours after I arrived there at Select Plan. If anyone is in the DFW area you should have the discorgram done there. A piece of cake and like I said they were the nicest and comfortting people I evev met. The nurse Aethestic rubs your should while she is giving you progel so you will sleep during needle placement and all the worker there are above excellent in caring and taking care of you. I would advise anyone to use Seelct Pain the on the tollway and I promise you you have only have 15 seconds of pain so do not worry. Just go there and see Dr Rodrigue and he is voted as a best doctor in d magazine and i can see whay he was.
Agie2499 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote