View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:41 PM
anon20160311

anon20160311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nannygoat View Post
Spkar - I have both too. I have a lot of autoimmune diseases which started when I was 15 and then was diagnosed neuropathy after surviving high-dose chemotherapy and radiation. The neurologist said the neuropathy was from one of the chemo drugs - Vincristin. But my mother has it, my sister has it, cousins, etc. It's hereditary. Nannygoat
For over two years I have been helping a relative try and survive cancer. Sadly this relative lost his battle about a month ago. As in over 40% of cancer deaths he died of cancer cachexia, not of cancer. Cachexia is simply "wasting away". My observations from this experience confirm my belief that cachexia IS the disease of cancer. Cancer cells and tumors merely represent tissue capable of surviving in an environment which is starving human cells to death.

Cancerous tumors can choke off organs and essential functions at any time, killing the victim and cutting off the development of cachexia. These premature cancer deaths obscure cachexia as the true disease of cancer.

What is clear in modern cancer treatment is the inflammation and neuropathy associated with cancer. Left unchecked, it progresses into paraneoplastic disease. Like you and your relatives, my relative had terrible neuropathy. The neuropathy progressed into full-blown neuromyotonia.

He was a serious consumer of sugar and wheat.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote