View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:58 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Exclamation glue giving way

there's going to be a "happening". just don't know what that will be but the dems and republicans are going to lead us into less than what we are without major changes immediately. We're going to end up with Pres. Sarah Palin. I'd be surprised, but not too, i'd be scared but so glad to escape the incompetence and hypocrisy we have now. we are all, regardless of party, fed up with the BS we are fed.

this is a perfect example. That'll work - cut elderly and disabled medical benefits and make them work till they drop dead. Big money saver there. Welcome to our new world order.

Excuse me I have to go spit.

We are slaves to this very system thru all the credit cards waving under our noses and by making it so easy to go into debt. People used to walk away bankrupt for the right reasons and as a last resort.

Debt is the only reason i don't leave the country or at least the mainland. We are all slaves to it.

Solution according to this article is, after making sure you blame someone else from the past, as if the radical changes that have taken place haven't compounded and multiplied the problems, to mess with medicare and make people work too long to qualify later. These people have medical conditions by then. It' s evil.

Debt is the new buzz word..who cares anymore if they have bad credit It's just as much the lenders fault but they don't blame the lenders for our debt. We are supposed to know better. Well obviously that isn't the case and we give in and buy things - but we don't steal.

what to do? vote for anyone to unseat the president? anyone? Before you know it we are going to elect sarah palin or someone she supports into office and libertarians on the supreme court. i wonder if they could do a better job? maybe it's their turn.

congress doesn't know what they are doing...well isn't the' plan' to create chaos? everything is going as planned but not by the people nor by the plan we thought.

But the solution is to increase taxes on small businesses, everything is going to go up like it is in europe; not in 2014 but by spring of 2011. and cut medicare.

chaos - and the next step is?

an economic collapse. we built this city......but there is nothing like that holding younger generations together. What a mean world they have to live in. what bonds hold them together politically or nationally?

medicare cuts- we pay, they spend. something has gotta give.

ok zippin it. i hate when they pick on the sick and the little guy.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
just_me_77 (11-16-2010), tulip girl (11-17-2010)