View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New neuro and legs being a pain?

I have an appointment with a new Neuro next month. Not sure how it will go having only had a very negative experience with my old neuro (he thought I was using my nursing experience to clock up symptoms, none of which he attributed to MS, and told me all my sensory problems were trivial- yes he actually said that)

So anyway, I want to get off on the right foor with the new guy. I must admit I feel lucky to be as well as I am. No major problems, just a few tweaks, pulls and terrible fatigue which I work round.

I don't want to go there and talk about fatigue. it makes me feel like I'm lazy when I think of fatigue. He might not believe I really experience a lead-like feeling.

I also have leg pain, stiffness and aches. starts as soon as I wake up and gets worse all day. I still have my balance and am better when I'm active. Soon as I sit down, leg stiffness starts.

What is this stiffness? How do you tell if things are getting worse? Why am I waking up with aches? am I not resting?

Can anyone help me to think of ways to describe my aches.
Has anyone else felt things develop but unsure of when they should be brought to a doctor's attention?
Any ideas what I should do?
pud's friend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (11-18-2010), SallyC (11-17-2010), TRESA (11-18-2010)