View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

congrats on moving on from the dismissive guy. nothing like a new ear to give you hope.

with my spastic issues (I call them spastic issues, not tightness or tense I feel it describes it better) I speak of how I just cant get that muscle to relax and it becomes very tired and tiring to put up with.

with my anxiety I feel like I am "on point" like I am ready for a big disaster and have to be ultra alert. I know there isnt anything of danger on, by or around me, but somehow my brain is ready to react, just in case. then the fatigue sets in from being ultra alert. its like carrying a load of adrenelyn on full steam ahead. you can only do it for so long before the crash.

Describe which muscles are spazzing. what time of day is better or worse. is it better after a nights sleep or does laying flat make it worse. is it better after exercise, or worse? is yoga or gentle stretching helpful or not? what interventions have you tried? muscle rubs, asprin, baclofen, or massage? did it help and if so how long?

I think if this md isnt dismissive he will try to elicit these types of questions and answers from you. if he is dismissive it wont matter how many answers you have prepared, he wont hear them.

Good luck!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (11-18-2010), TRESA (11-18-2010)