Thread: Cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Hi I've been on the Cymbalta 30mg for about 2 weeks. The Neurologist told me to come off the Zoloft before going on it but, after 2 days I started getting really nauseous. So I went back on it at 25mg a day in the PM and 30mg of Cymbalta in the AM. The first week was great! My bestfriend told me she loved the new me! I was so calm given life's hardships right now, 2 toddlers, a f/t job and being divorced. I felt it too! And even my boss was praising me. But, then the weekend came, my most difficult days, and I was very depressed so I tried 60mg. Well it made me very nauseous and dizzy, and impatient...anxious almost. Sweaty...I was a mess. But, powered through it for 2 days....and then I had to bring it back down to 30 b/c I have a job where I must be 110% always. So my question is....what is the difference between the 2 meeds? Can I take both? Should I give it a go at 60mg again in the AM? And the 25mg of Zoloft at night. Or should I continue to go off the Zoloft and then bump it up. Also, I have not read anywhere of people taking only 30mg daily for FM pain, which was my dx along with migraines, mild anxiety and depression. Any feedback would be great. I'd like to know if I should go up to the 60mg and the nausea and dizziness will hopefully go away? And that some only take that little and it works?
Thanks to all that can help.
AG
AmysGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote