Thread: Spinal Fusion??
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy hey suz

I agree with having the surgery! I have fusion on c6 in 2005. I had a bulging dics that caused pain and numbness in my fingers. I would do the surgery again. It helped right away take the pain away. I still have 2 bad discs in my neck right above and below my fusion. They are degenrative but not bad enough to do anything about yet. As time has gone on the pain has also. I have done PTand chiro to help me along the way. I CAN NOT take oral meds. I had shoulder sugery in 2009 and had to just take IBP in massive doses cause everything else made me sick. As a result I am now allergic to IBP from all that my system had to take. I just had my first round of facet injections on Monday and have been home since. The ache and pain in my neck and back are terrible. I hurt more now than I did before the shot. Yesterday was the worse, I cried most of the day. I'm so frustrated with myself and the pain that I'm getting depressed. Why Me snydrome! Today is a little better no tears but I'm suppose to start PT today and I'm nervious about that. I don't know if I want anyone touching me at all. Has anyone else had so much pain after their shots and how long did you hurt? I did not feel pain relief right after the shot either. Maybe my problem is not joint pain and they will have to go in and take care of the nerve endings. Not sure how I feel about that option either.
Any advice is appreciated, lunchlady4
lunchlady4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (11-19-2010)