View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default In need of help http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

i have posted here earlier but i believe i put my info in the wrong area,

my info is as follows :
40 yr / male great shape (personel trainer part time )
i work in a large commercial freezer and was hurt on the job closing a large heavy freezer door with my left arm , the door is very old and got stuck in the tracks and yanked on my arm causing a a very sharp pain on my scapula and spinal area shortly after that my arm started to turn blue a went numb , i have been off of work for 3 months now on wcb as my doctors will not allow me to go back until they figure out why every time my arm is lowered to my side (below heart level ) it will go numb , turn blue and purple with bright pink spots and start to swell this has been very consitent , i will also be in a lot of pain if it becomes cold out side or walking in a cold area , what baffles my doctor is it will do this all the time and if i raise my arm above my head it will go from dark purple to very white but when i bring it back down it will go purple again right in front of him is this some form of thorasic or venous thorasic ??? really driving me nuts
rad351 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote