View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Great topic to cheer us up.

I like writing and photography...I've been writing lots of poetry since I got MG and I am planning to self publish them as a book, for fun not for money.

I love gardening, but haven't been able to keep up with the work due to MG...luckily my garden is a natural garden and it survives mostly on its own, even more so lately. When I feel good I go outside and play around. Mostly I just take pictures, sit in the sunshine and watch the flowers and wildlife. My garden inspires me.

I love hiking and on the rare day that I feel good enough I go for a walk out in the desert.

I like to draw but my hands get tired so quickly...I've been playing around with computer generated art.

I recently found a free program used to make programs. I am a bit of a computer geek, so I am starting to make programs. I made one that generates random poetry. This is the most recent poem (that makes sense):

The edge of the world
awakened ancient beings call
I dance on the shivering abyss of enlightenment

If I feel extra good, I volunteer, but I've only been doing this about twice a year. Such wonderful people, I miss this activity greatly.

I read a lot when my eyes are functioning...I have books laying everywhere, I love to learn.

I like to make soup! I don't like cooking in general but soup is fun.

That felt good, there are still good things in life, even with MG. Glad to hear others enjoying life as well.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
craftyRCC (11-19-2010)