View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tulip Girl and Victorialou,
Thank you for your compliments.
I'm still trying to find a seat that works better than that unicycle seat I'm currently using. I'm also thinking about making a walker that you back into instead of walking into. That way you can grab the seat , to lock it into place, from the front instead of the back. Believe me, for a male this would be a definite benefit.
I also have a 3-wheeled bicycle, mine is made by: Varna Bicycles and Tricycles. Varna Bicycles and Tricycles. The one I use is called " Varna Utility Trike" . The neat thing about it is, it tilts and rides just like a bicycle.

Reverett123,
Thank you for the chuckle, good one. I'm working on it.
I would often go to the recyclers for parts. I would often buy old mountain bikes for the tubing, parts ,etc. I would always ask for assistance to get the bike into my little mini cooper. The helper would tell me: "There's no way that bike is going to fit in the back of your car". I told him: " No problem, I'll just use my electric hacksaw and cut the bike frame in two". So I proceeded to do so, to his amazement. Another time, I cut the bike ahead of time and went to the cashier to purchase it. And told her: "I can only afford to buy half of the bicycle now, I'll come by next week to purchase the other half". She also gave me one of those strange looks.
Got to enjoy life.
Max
PS I now have my video on You-Tube.
YouTube - Parkinson's Disease "A new kind of Walker"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9YwX47BHMA
Max19BC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tulip girl (11-18-2010)