View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default totally off course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye View Post
i have an iPhone and have never read the directions all the way through. Sometimes it's easier to just do it. This is the complete opposite of how I used to be--v-e-r-y- careful and technically correct.

Jaye

Greg: we will be in town Dec 2-3-4. Got time for a get-together? We'll call or you call if you remember.

J.
Hi Jaye
I have a OnStar car phone - I push the button and say "call George" and it says back to me "calling Jane". By the 3rd time, I am forced to yell loudly "forget it" - I get "calling George". You should hear my conversations with the Australian chick on my navigator. Just as irritating, I get my children's "old" cell phones - the ones that still work but don't take pictures and has a scratched up screen.......so in another year or so..................I don't learn how to programme my phone - that's what kids are for. They do in 15 minutes what would take me 3 hours to do.

Thanks for the encouragement - as the strawman sings to Dorthy, "if I only had a brain", I'd happily skip down the yellow brick road.....with my new used IPhone.

TG

....still celebrating Peggy? enjoy.
tulip girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote