View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default PICC line is out!

Hello Everyone, A special hello to Rrae! My PICC line was pulled yesterday by Infectious disease. It's about time, after almost five months of dragging the black bag around. My local ER is on standby, or should I say ED? Just like the OR is now called the Operating Theatre. It's a theatre all right drama, drama, drama! Atleast I know the warnings, and I have an open admit if something happens. But, will they take care of me when they figure out they can no longer bill my Insurance company. Most of all, no one will cover me for less than a grand a month. I called the manufacturer's, of some of the oral meds I'm back on, since my morphine pump failed. There is some help out there for people like us and lots of it. My G.P. said he would take over my P.M. until I can figure something out. There is a God! He was even cooperative enough to refer me to my ticket w/ the drug manufacturer's. It's not an easy process. They even want your Tax Forms, Driver's License, and your Social Security number. Heck the the drug manufaturer's have had my number for well over ten years. Hope all is well, with everyone! I've been reading everyone's posts everyday, just found some time to post myself. Careful careful hugs to twinmom and big hugs to Rrae. Hugs, to everyone else. WTR Nymph
WTR Nymph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (11-20-2010)