View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
Colorado has let dispenseries go in around my area. They are popping up like resturants. Now they are talking about setting aside areas in schools for kids to smoke pot who smoke it for medicinal purposes.

Personally, I am thankful Dustin graduates this year and Devin is being home schooled at this time due to a move they are making and the fact that Travis isn't happy about what the boys are being taught anyway. I don't have any mixed feelings about this, I just disagree with it.

They had this one boy on tv in California that couldn't sleep so he gets to smoke it. I wonder if he needs it to sleep through class.

I know I will hear a lot on this one. What's your thought?

Ada
Hi Ada,
With AZ just approving Prop 203, this has been on my mind alot lately too. They say they will be limiting the number of dispenseries, and there are only certain medical conditions that will be approved for use ( I dont recall insominia as one of them though)

I dont agree with allowing smoking in any school period. If the boy in CA cant sleep, why would he need to smoke during school hours unless its like you said, to sleep during class.

As far as smoking/vaporizing/ingesting the stuff though, I do think if it helps then do it, in the privacy of your own home, and under the guidelines set by the state. Would I try it? well im on the fence, now I did smoke a hooter (lol showing my age eh) back in highschool and the only thing I got out of it was the munchies so bad...I ate stuff I didnt even like

hopefully my ramblings made some sort of sense this morning, looking forward to hearing others thoughts too

take care
DeesRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote