View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Thanks For Sharing!

Thanks to all of you for sharing a bit of yourselves with the message board

We share many of the same interests... it seems that we all like to read, but because of this crazy MG thing some of us have found other ways to enjoy it... some of have switched to audio books, some have thought about trying e-readers and others continue to do it the old fashioned way when our eyes will let us. We inspire others with our love of crafts, poems and writing. We find great joy in spending time with our families and friends. We reach out to others through social networking sites.

AnnieB3, Betty Crocker has many gluten free products on the market now, they include cake and dessert mixes as well as Bisquick baking mix.

Shalynn, If you share recipes I'd love to try your muffins...you can't go wrong with pumpkin & chocolate chips!

Annie59, A road trip with the American Pickers sounds like fun...I'm game if you are

suev, Not one for the stock market, the whole thing seems like a mystery to me...although I think I'm finally figuring it out!! I do follow the gold market though

DesertFlower, I love your beautiful city. I had the chance to visit AZ some years back. We saw "A Mountain", the St. Xavier del Bac Mission, and spent the day hiking through the Sonoran Desert.

roguepuppet "Nan" Love the Hoosier State... I have family that has lived in Fort Wayne for so long I forget they ever lived in NJ. Canning and preserving are a favorite of mine...the weather was not good for my garden this year I had to buy tomatoes to put up for spaghetti sauce

Stellatum"Abby", What can I say... I love traditional Irish music I think it's great you know ASL...I know a few signs but could never hold a conversation!

If anyone is interested in becoming friends on facebook PM me. Also, if you would like to see some of my crocheting and scrapbook stuff stop by my blog www.thiscraftersyarn.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for sharing
Rachel