View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 02:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation Wilkes-Barre on Tuesday- Who's up for coffee? OT!!

I fly out tomorrow for a Mon. a.m. appt. with Dr Schwartzman, will drive north later in the day for an appt Tues at 12:30 with Dr T. What's the latest forecast calling for? Please, no more WHITE STUFF!!

I'm hoping a few people (or more - more is good) can meet while I'm out, it would be great to have faces to go along with names in addition to Di who not only helped me immensely when I first came to OBT 4 yrs ago, but has been my guide and hostess and is a very dear friend.

Mark-n-Goober, this means you - although if Goober wants to give Mark a day off that is ok with me! Unless you can't be there for some reason, I know it's short notice. I'm hoping you and Di can talk and maybe make some plans, I'll call her tomorrow night when I get to my hotel and see if it's a go or not. Morning is good, anywhere with coffee and breakfast food is good, just not too early. I hope the weather is decent and several people decide to turn up, we can have our own SOCA-type get-together in the blustery NE!!

Taking my frozen toes to bed,

beth
beth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote