View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,
Yep that was me with the "teeth work." I have had severe jaw pain and I know for years I have tingling and still do around my mouth when I talk for a few minutes or so. I've just dealt with it as part of the rsd. When I get a teeth cleaning I suffer for days from severe mouth pain too. I am taking a multi-vitamin and calcium now and the calcium seems to be helping me thank goodness. The past few weeks were real bad with it as I can't chew on my back teeth so I've been eating much softer food and staying away from anything hard that will aggrevate my jaw/teeth. It's not a good way to lose weight for sure haha. Sometimes, when the pain is pounding I will lie down with an ice pack on my mouth and it helps. Strange thing is that I can't really lie on my right side now as my facial pain worsens and when I put the ice pack on it it somehow lessens the pain. Our bodies go through so much as someone put it earlier here. Well, back to bed for me. This is the most I've posted in months here due to severe pain. Thanks all for your support over the months. You all are the best!!
take care,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote