Thread: Do NSAIDS work
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 06:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Nsaids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
I have severe spinal problems, and I have found NO benefit from them. They have never done a thing for me. I've tried just about every kind, and nothing works. The only thing that DOES work is narcotic pain meds, which I'm sick to death of taking. LOL They don't make me goofy - they make me constipated. I'm sure you wanted to hear that.

Perhaps it depends on what you're taking the Nsaids for. But they sure don't work for me. Best of luck and God bless. Hugs, Lee
Thanks Lee. I was taking it for my sore neck. Doctors always like to recommend drugs primarily, and ignore physiotherapy etc. Yet I found that remedial massages did the trick immediately. Doctor was quite uninterested.
I had massages for over a year, and while they gave good relief the pain always returned, so obviously it was treating the symptoms only. Why were my muscles always so tight and knotted?
Then, my daughter suggested magnesium oil, known to help with muscle problems.
BINGO. Within a week, the benefit was obvious. I no longer need regular massage, and my 25y chronic headaches have gone.
So simple yet so effective.
As well, and you will like this, the magnesium oil loosens the bowels, so I find it a good balance for the opioids that I take.
Incidentally, with the magnesium my pain medication is down by about 50%, and any pain is much milder.

Peter B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote