View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi welcome to the boards. I am sorry you are in so much pain. I am on neurontin 2700 and started very slow to increase. My pain doctor said some people need more then that for relief or even a combo of meds similar which I am on. I have had little relief from these nerve meds but know people who have had better results. For myself my doctors told me I had to get moving and do the most I can. Now you may be different. What did your doctors say? When I started off it was very slow walks for 15 min then increased every few weeks by 5 minutes. I still have lack of range of motion but it is better then it was. I think slow and steady to get back into doing more is better. When I went to the Cleveland Clinic pain program they overdid it with me and it made me so fearful cause the pain got so high. Some people do better with pool walking or other type of activity. Do you take baths? Some people feel epsom salt or just a warm bath helps. Some other ideas is self help tools such as diet,supplements,ways of coping etc. These things may not directly take away the pain but help to feel better in other ways. I wish I could offer more.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote