View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 12:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tooth Extraction with RSD

Lili,I also have RSD and unlike you,I just had to have a back tooth extrated.However I went to my dentist first who had to numb it up then drian all the pus out of the tooth! I had been having pain and was very swollen from the middle of the R side of my chin all the way to the R side of my ear! Then he sent me to the Oral Surgery Dept. I had to pay $60.00 for laughing gas. As you know by now many of us are on SSDI.I had been taking Amoxicillin 500mg. for about 1 month before I got my tooth pulled out,and still took it for two week's afterword's! I also was given the gauze to put in my mouth,however I kept bleeding so then they told me to wet a tea bag and try that instead of gauze.It worked great! With my insurance I could not have a root canal or any implant's done,thank goodness it was the very back tooth that they took out! Even with just what I had done I was very swollen for about one and half week's! Then the Oral Surgeon Dr. said to me,I hope with your RSD that you don't loose all of your teeth! I looked at him kind of like this Then he told me that he had just had a patient in that week who also had RSD,and had to have all her teeth pulled out! I wish you peace and day's that are free of pain! Breezy55
Breezy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote