View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

I belong to a general site. it is the social network for the town, nearest us. I put up a photo just a month ago there, no problem. You can go there and see Oreo today!
It is not a "friend" but a "like" site. Basically it is a update of daily social things, pretty landscape pics etc. Some very interesting historical trivia. Kind of FUN!

Today, those icons are not around anywhere! I asked the admin on the site about it and she said that in her experience she has lost "comment" and "like" boxes for DAYS over there. With no solution. Candis suggested closing Firefox and reloading it, but I haven't done that yet. I suspect it is this computer, having a delayed reaction to the trojan removals, etc.
Other things seem better since the "event"... even faster internet stuff and less Google stalling. Once the pic was up, I did make some comments on other posters things, and that worked for me.

My laptop shows the icons in the proper location.

Facebook is so complicated.... that is why I do very little there.
It would drive us both nuts to have a jillion friends and get all those messages! Whew!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 11-20-2010 at 01:56 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (11-20-2010)