View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 05:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

MomYaYa, I cant believe it. These guys must have a blasted club. This is EXACTLY what I got from the pediatric neuro last week that has sent me down the tubes at the univerisity. She didnt even really examine me. She was so 'bothered' by the thought that I was asking for a fresh set of eyes. She sent 2 students in that MADE me talk all the history out tho my breathing and ability to talk and even think has been this awful recently. And of course after lunch when I had had my mestinon and saw her for the 'finale' I tried to but chronic fatig doesnt make it so I cant breathi well enough talk.......she responds of course "your talking now." If I wasnt in such a state of disbelief I would have come out of my chair and boxed her. My daughter said she had a fear that I would stop breathing. She said oh no that wouldnt happen. She was a total nightmare....... as on Elmstreet.

"Everyone there knows him. I have NO issue with that as I love him and think he's a great doctor. The issue I have is that I wanted a NEW VIEW. Not a "Oh we know him, what did HE think" view." I liked this statement in that this is what I need. I got that with my eye test that confirmed MG at a different clinic. But of course univeristy doesnt belieive it and since their clinic retested me months later when the myositis came on causing pain in my left eye and messed up the test it is considered negative by them till I can find a way to get an objective fresh opinion elsewhere. This is what my internist warmed of. She didnt want me to see the pediatric doc. But my daughter jumped in and said it was a hardship for our family to take me to Mayo or the like. I had to gently remind her that this was said when the appointment blew up. Internist knows there is just enough idiot docs in my records there that I am gonna have to go elsewhere for a fresh, untainted diagnosis. But that costs money I dont have. I am in the process of selling everything I can but you dont make much that way.

I also like how you stated that it isnt the fatigue its how the least activity feels EXTREME. Hope you dont mind if I use that. That is a very good way to put it.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote