View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

Nothing works. I don't expect to get this solved...their "helpless desk" is virtually nonexistant. I saw problems posted there that are still going on from Oct. regarding photo posting.

When my son gets back from Chicago, I'll run it past him. But he totally hates FB...and doesn't use it anymore, so I guess it will remain a mystery.

I had a weird thing at Yahoo... a page came up after I logged in saying that my screen reader was incompatible with their pages.
I don't know what a screen reader is, so I looked it up. Don't have it. So after several days we sent an email to them. 2 days later they wanted a screen print so we sent that on. Nothing for over a week then. So hubby sent a "reminder" email. This is going on 2 weeks, now. Then one day I get a mail...sorry we don't know what this is, and cannot fix it. Must be your computer. (never mind I have 3 other accounts this is NOT happening on, but since they cannot read, they didn't seem to understand that.)

Well, I logged into my account and bingo, the dreaded screen reader thing was gone. (it had a prompt on it to bypass it if necessary, which I was doing). So I sent them a Thank you for not doing anything, which was opposite of what really happened.

Now I thought this was pretty strange. "We cannot fix it" and it is fixed. So those 2 weeks were indicative of what is out there these days for "errors". I don't expect anything from FB, but if I do get a fix of some kind, I'll pass it on here!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote