View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Nicolas and Welcome to Neurotalk!!

I'm sorry to hear of your mom's pain but you've found a great place with wonderful, caring people!!! There is a wealth of knowledge here.

I have RSD full body... that includes my head.

Does your mom have any other symptoms other than the migraine in her head? I'm not in any way trying to be-little the migraine!! Sounds strange...but I'm hoping it's just a migraine and not a spread of RSD... I wouldn't wish an RSD spread on anyone.

When RSD spread to my head it started out as Ocular migraines...with Aura's. I now have full blown migraines.

Then the sensitivity to touch, temperature, wind, etc...the same as the rest of my body followed soon after.

I also have the burning, stabbing, ice cold feeling in my eyes, nose, mouth, lips, ears, scalp.

Everytime the wind blows my scalp feels like it is on fire with each little movement of my hair.

I have to keep my eyes moist because if they dry even the slightest...the feel like I've been in the desert for days...and are full of cactus needles...

I can't eat or drink anything that is colder or warmer than room temperature... it feels like I'm eating razor blades or needles.

I sincerely wish your mom and you the best...
gentle hugs...
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote