View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 09:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Now My Turn.....

To be discouraged, went to neuro yesterday, my skin biopsy was perfect (his words!).......I asked him, "If I am so darn perfect, then why do I feel like I am plugged into a light socket??!!" He said he sees about one person a year with these symptoms with no found dx. I did insist on the whole parneoplastic panel and some tests for blood cancers. He agreed, but said "highly unlikely." I pressed him about late onset MS, I have heard of spinal tap being neg. and still having MS, he said "Yes, this is possible, but I do not have MS." I guess he can see it in his crystal ball!

No, I did not get the "numbers" or report of skin biopsy, I was in such a daze, I forgot. I will call for them.

I asked him to give me a dx. of some kind, even one word....he said "parathesia", I said "That's a symptom, not a dx!".....He smiled.......

It is funny when I think about it, to get all these "negative" results and not be happy about it, but it is hard to be happy when the symptoms are present with no reason found, can't help but feel he is missing something.

He encouraged me to get a second opinion, which I just may do, but have to muster up the energy to start from square one again.........
invisable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote