View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 10:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Abby, After my acupuncture I has some thoughts come. This is not normal for me to feel like this. Not this intense and lost. While it has been a bad few few weeks I dont think I would be this down. I remembered that this has the quality of mood change I have when my vitamin D has dropped and my parathyroid is more elevated. With winter set in I sure havent gotten enough sun. This will be the first winter I couldnt drive myself to a tan salon. My endo wrote a letter this summer saying it was medically necessary so an aid can take me. Now I have more hours of home aid so it should work. But I want to go out and jump in the car and go. This is one of the big changes I am trying to handle I miss that freedom. I thought it would be back by now. The cold of winter is giving me a modest boost in strength.

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellatum View Post
Annie, I'm sorry everything feels so hopeless. You are wise to sort of lay low for a while and wait for the strength to deal with things to return. I wish we could help. Please keep us posted on how things go...

Abby
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote