Thread: Bullied?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

This brings back many memories of when Scott was in middle school. I dont think he is comfortable with me posting the paper he wrote in high school about his experiences in middle school just yet. BUT i was up there almost every day on the principal about the kids that were bullying Scott and his buddies.
The principal was good and he did do something about it. Scott didn't always tell people when things were going bad. I remember one time specifically he told one of his friends he was going to go home and end it all cause he was so tired of it.

His friend told a counselor and the counselor called us. He was seeing a psychologist at that time so we got him in for an emergency appointment. I think the turning point for Scott was when he became active in the choir. He sang a solo during one of the performances and the kids realized what talent he had. That yes he had tourettes but tourettes was not who he was.
I look at Scott today and see a very caring sensitive young man who loves the underdog. I cant tell you how proud i am of both of my kiddos.

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (11-21-2010), Addy (11-21-2010), Alffe (11-21-2010), barbo (11-21-2010), Brokenfriend (11-21-2010)