View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 09:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default it is so sad.......

to hear that there seems to be spies again.......
i am one who rarely posts, as i can't keep up with all the new people.........but i do read, and try to say hi once in awhile..........

flippinout, it is terrible that someone whom you trusted, and probably confided in has shattered that trust.............some people just have too much time on their hands, and need to find other hobbies instead of coming to forums like this and causing trouble........

we usually were able to 'weed ' out the trolls, and hopefully it will be safe one day soon again........

this is for support, not head games.............we need our groups here, and it just really p***** me off that some feel they can just invade our space.............................there are so many things out there in cyber space, hopefully these trolls will find something else.............or just drop off the computer world...but i doubt it..........

i for one have made several friends from this group.......have met with several in person, and speak with them on the phone a lot...........without this group, i don't know what i would have done.................

claudia