View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 10:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I spent Thursday and Friday of last week digging out of the 20" snowfall we had. I'm so worn out that all I could do yesterday was sleep. I had to cancel our support group meeting Friday because of the roads being in bad shape. We don't need any parkies falling needlessly, getting into auto wrecks, or worse yet stuck in a ditch. We have had the last 12 nights below 0* F. with wind chills around -20*. I guess winter finally decided to show up. I woke up this morning and guess what? Three more inches of snow to clear away. Today I'm of the opinion Mother Nature put it there, she can take it away.
Steve - I hope your foot gets better. There is nothing worse than having a bad wheel.
Mary Frances - Due to all of the snow, the schools were closed on Thursday (Valentine's Day) My nice was so upset because she didn't get to take her cards to school. Most of the kids in her class live in the neighborhood so I managed to take her around to deliver them. She was so tickled with it! It was fun to see thier reactions.

GregD
GregD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote